The path of the Angels that leads to Serenity
Posted by on
The family unit is a place brimming with complex energies that are at times contrary, and sometimes exacerbated. Feng Shui makes it possible to harmonize these vibrations to bring more gentleness into the family, creating a better and mutual understanding.
To establish an atmosphere in the family that is conducive to positive energies, you need to apply Feng Shui principles as a priority in the rooms where you are active most of the time, i.e. in the living room, in the dining room and in the bathroom. Here is what you have to do and what you need to avoid doing in each of these rooms.
The Feng Shui precepts you will have put in place in your family environment will be able to bring you:
* A warm and positive atmosphere
* The development of a genuine sense of family
* A positive and harmonious evolution in your family relationships
* The happiness of being together
* The resolution of family conflicts